What’s a blog? Obvi I don’t know since I suck at blogging.
Well, to make it up to you, here are more updates.
1. Pool is coming along quickly!!! they have set all the rebar and plumbing. I think gunite starts tomorrow.
2. Ever since the windows were installed in the kitchen, it is always so bright and sunny inside. We also chose the West Elm mobile chandelier for the dining table fixture.
3. Our pendants were installed over the island.
Aside from the obvious fact that they need to be hung evenly, are they the right size?
4. J and I made a neat light fixture out of light sockets for the study. $60 total.
DIY post coming soon. That means in 10 days I’m sure.
I also celebrated my birthday. Many times in the last few days. First in Atlanta with residency peeps.
Then at work.
Then with delicious food and drinkies with some genetically blessed people.
Lastly, Archie is still the cutest.
Full length medicine cabinet in master bath.
Wood floors installed in study.
French doors got stained black as per your recommendations.
The 2 most exciting things-
1) the windows were installed yesterday and they are quite amazing.
I feel like I’m cooking (or pretending to) in the jungle, now when in the kitchen.
2) the pool project has finally begun.
Very exciting indeed…
Hello from the universe’s worst blogger.
Lots happened around aquahaus.
Here are snippets:
Master bath is coming along. Tile is installed. I love the marble.
Vanity is in. It’s a custom concrete one. Medicine cabs above. Kohler purist faucets.
Windows have arrived. They get installed next week.
Upstairs bath has new tile.
Study doors are in.
What color for the French doors??
Stain them natural?
Paint them black to match the windows ?
Paint them white?
How was your weekend? Mine was very productive.
We again spent some time in the Party Shack, sizing it up for its future fittings.
Thanks to the suggestion of Hoot, J now is married to the idea of a kegerator.
More on these plans later.
The house is still a mess, but progress is happening.
A ton of stucco work has happened.
We are also seeing more progress in the bathrooms.
Tile starts tomorrow.