Portugal was without a doubt one of my favorite trips to date…and we’ve been to quite a few places. Portugal is amazing because you have the incredible (albeit cold) beaches, picture perfect red roofed and tiled old cities, amazing food, abundant cheap wine, and endless sunshine. The people are unbelievably friendly and LOVE babies. In fact, Portugal is the best country to travel in with a baby because a baby is basically an express pass for you. You don’t have to wait in any lines. You go in the crew lines at the airport, you can walk up to the head of any line, and just go in. It was amazing. The country is literally an Instagrammer’s paradise- so much color and beauty. Here are the 13 (I’m sure there are many more) of the most Instagrammable spots in Portugal, in no particular order.
- Miradouro de Santa Luzia in Lisbon(the miradouros are the lookout points of the city)
- Rooftops of Porto and the Dom Luis bridge
- Sao Bento train station in Porto
- Piscina Das Mares outside of Porto
- The entire town of Obidos- an old walled fortress town
- Striped beach houses of Costa Nova
- Praia da Marinha of the Algarve
- Praia do Camilo of the Algarve
- Marina de Albufeira
- Plate Wall in Sagres
- Rua Nova do Carvalho
- Douro River Valley
- Pena Palace in Sintra If you have a favorite not mentioned here, please let me know!!