How are you?
I had a lovely weekend.
One fun thing I did was some solo gardening.
here were my 6 steps to successful gardening:
N.B.- we are talking small indoor terrarium gardening. Not the serious outdoor manual labor-y kind.
1. Lay out a plastic tablecloth. It makes cleanup much easier!
2. Work gloves will protect your fingers from the spines of cacti.
3. A little drink makes the experience truly enjoyable. Pictured is a gin and tonic.
4. Good tunes are a must. I am crushing hard on Phoenix and their new album. I saw them at this year’s ACL. #badass
5. You need your plants. Duh.
6. After you’ve planted, you can roll up the mess and place in the trash.
Go forth and conquer this week!!!